Let me just say thank you for stopping by. I think this will be fun!!
PLEASE DO NOT share a recipe you have not personally made. The main point of this blog is for someone living where you are can make the recipe, know where to find the ingredients and know that it’s tasty.
To share a recipe click on the comment section of this post and type in your recipe there. Type it up in the “recipes for dummies” mindset being overly descriptive. Keep in mind that we are in a multi-cultural environment and you might need to explain what certain things are. (i.e. What we call cilantro in Texas is called coriander in Singapore.)
1. What store or market you purchased your items from and where the store is located.
2. What country you made it in.
3. Whether it’s a snack, breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, side dish or other food item.
4. What type of food it is. i.e. Italian, Chinese, Mexican, American, etc.
5. If there are specific tools involved, did you bring them with you from your home country or can you find them in the country you stated above?
6. Any other helpful information you would like to add.
I will then copy your recipe and info into a blog post, tag it accordingly and delete your original “comment” from this comment section as soon as it’s posted.
Go now, and share your recipe!!